Media Nodes Missing

Jul 13, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Hi,

I have just completed a fresh install of Umbraco 4.0.2.1 and CWS 2.0.2 (awesom by the way).  Its a play install that we want to get our guys to play with as a learning tool.  All seems to be fine except that there are no nodes loaded under the Media area.  I can see the files on disk and also see the entries in the database but nothing displayed in the interface?  Are they meant to appear?

Thanks

Rob

Jul 13, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Hello Rob,

CWS2 does not use the media library section instead on each node where I want to upload a photo I am using a upload datatype property.

When using these upload datatypes it still saves the images in the /media folder on disk.

I hope this helps you.

I recommend you visit our.umbraco.org for more information about umbraco in general.

Warren :)

Sent: 13 July 2009 07:38
To: Warren Buckley
Subject: Media Nodes Missing [umbracocws:62260]

Hi,

I have just completed a fresh install of Umbraco 4.0.2.1 and CWS 2.0.2 (awesom by the way). Its a play install that we want to get our guys to play with as a learning tool. All seems to be fine except that there are no nodes loaded under the Media area. I can see the files on disk and also see the entries in the database but nothing displayed in the interface? Are they meant to appear?

Thanks

Rob

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Thanks Warren - that makes sense now.

Rob