Corrupt download?

Jul 24, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I'm having trouble downloading this package. I've tried it on three different computers (three different networks) and the zip file is corrupt each time. Does anyone have a known good version posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Jack Wheeler

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Hello Jack
I am sorry to hear your having problems. 

When you say the zip file is corrupt, what do you mean by that? 

That it won't install into an umbraco site or something else?

Finally where did you download the package from? 

Thanks
Warren

On 24 Jul 2010, at 20:08, "bluehatdesign"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: bluehatdesign

I'm having trouble downloading this package. I've tried it on three different computers (three different networks) and the zip file is corrupt each time. Does anyone have a known good version posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Jack Wheeler

Jul 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Hi Warren,
The file appears to download correctly, but when I go to extract (in WinRar) it I get an error message, "Unknown method... " for each file in the package.

I just tried to extract it using Windows Explorer in Win 7, and it seems to have worked.

Thanks!
Jack Wheeler

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 1:11 AM, warrenbuckley <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: warrenbuckley

Hello Jack
I am sorry to hear your having problems. 

When you say the zip file is corrupt, what do you mean by that? 

That it won't install into an umbraco site or something else?

Finally where did you download the package from? 

Thanks
Warren

On 24 Jul 2010, at 20:08, "bluehatdesign"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: bluehatdesign

I'm having trouble downloading this package. I've tried it on three different computers (three different networks) and the zip file is corrupt each time. Does anyone have a known good version posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Jack Wheeler

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com




--
Jack Wheeler
BlueHatDesign
888-251-4201
http://www.bluehatdesign.com

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Hiya Jack,
Is there any particular reason why you are unzipping it?

As this is not how you install it into an umbraco site. A package is simply a ZIP file. 

Warren

On 25 Jul 2010, at 17:35, "bluehatdesign"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: bluehatdesign

Hi Warren,
The file appears to download correctly, but when I go to extract (in WinRar) it I get an error message, "Unknown method... " for each file in the package.

I just tried to extract it using Windows Explorer in Win 7, and it seems to have worked.

Thanks!
Jack Wheeler

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 1:11 AM, warrenbuckley <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: warrenbuckley

Hello Jack
I am sorry to hear your having problems. 

When you say the zip file is corrupt, what do you mean by that? 

That it won't install into an umbraco site or something else?

Finally where did you download the package from? 

Thanks
Warren

On 24 Jul 2010, at 20:08, "bluehatdesign"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: bluehatdesign

I'm having trouble downloading this package. I've tried it on three different computers (three different networks) and the zip file is corrupt each time. Does anyone have a known good version posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Jack Wheeler

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email umbracocws@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com




--
Jack Wheeler
BlueHatDesign
888-251-4201
http://www.bluehatdesign.com

Jul 27, 2010 at 6:28 PM
Hi Warren, I neglected to say, I initially got an error message when trying to install the package. ("not a valid package", or something like that). That started me down the path of trying to extract the file to verify that it was valid. It finally worked on a fresh install. Thanks, Jack Wheeler